- Women over 40 should not wear skinny jeans.
- Women over 50 should not wear white leggings.
- Strike that. Women should not wear white leggings, period.
- I wonder why the outside of the ceiling lampshade is covered with hundreds of little frog leg-looking things.
- If my legs are close enough to someone else's to touch knees when I sit in a chair, you didn't design your waiting room thoughtfully enough.
- For the love of God, people of the world, you need to please figure out how to turn off the clicking noise when you text message on your iPhones.
- Having a full on phone conversation when you're sitting next to me in the waiting room is not fine, especially if you're talking with your outside voice. Go outside.
- If you're a doctor, and you're going to spend the money on a flat screen TV for your waiting room, and a wall-mounted sound system for your waiting room, and cable TV for your waiting room, it escapes me why you would leave the Golf channel running in your waiting room every day of the week.
Eventually I just put my headphones in and ignored the world so I could work on my story.
Sometimes I hate people. And places. And things. Basically, nouns.