1) The disgusted look on my face this morning when Shaun T (of the Insanity workout) started screaming at me to "dig deeper." I wasn't hurting (serious win, in my book) but I did want to lay down on the floor and take a nap instead of "bouncing around like a freak"--that's what I call my workout when E and I speak of it. I did it though. Dammit. I wasn't about to quit on day six. But I hated it all the way through. And it took me almost an hour to do a 40 minute video because I kept having to take angry breaks.
2) The stacks and stacks of ripe, red strawberries at the farmer's market.
3) The heel of the woman in front of me as I checked out at Sprout's market. Because my cart was on top of it. Oopsie.
4) The pile of dishes in my sink that I was supposed to wash before I did anything today. The same pile that is still in my sink because I was shopping and cooking and then we were gone all day.
5) The totally amazeballs salad I made. You can see a picture of it (sorta) here on Pinterest, but I didn't really follow the recipe. I just eyeballed it and added things I thought might taste right. And it was suuuuuuper good.
6) Goggled kids in the pool. All day.
7) Cheeseburger. Swiss cheese. Avocado. Spicy mustard.
8) Henry, doing sparklers before it got dark.
9) The sunset just beyond I-5 in Natomas as we got on the freeway.
10) My bed, lookin' all kinds of awesome. Or me, getting to rest for the first time all day.